1. Boundary dimension of the residential house: ( length×width×height ) 8000×2500×2570mm ( interior net storey height is 2200mm )
2. Boundary dimension of laundry, kitchen and dining hall: ( length×width×height ) 10000×2500×2570 ( interior net storey height is 2200mm )
3. Main longeron and main beam of the residential house are made of No. 20 channel steel, the frame of No. 14 channel steel and the secondary beam of No. 10 channel steel. The base is welded with hot rolled sheet steel as thick as 3mm, supported by wooden stick in the middle part and covered with woodboard, on which laid Senda laminate flooring, with a layer of water-proof isolation foam in between.
4. In laundry, kitchen and dining hall, the main longeron and main beam at the base are made of No. 20 channel steel, the frame of No.14 channel steel, secondary beam of No. 10 channel steel and the base is welded with hot rolled sheet steel as thick as 3mm, covered with concrete, on which is laid skid-resistant tiles.
5. Frames of the platfond are constructed by δ14 channel steel for better rigidity, the ceiling is constructed by quarter bend with dimensions as 50*30*4, the external layer of it is made by hot rolled sheet steel as thick as 3mm and internal layer, i.e. ceilings is decorated by double flame-retardant sandwich composite board thick as 50mm.
6. Four main pillars are made of square tubes with dimensions as 100*100*5mm, the external wall is constructed by corrugated board made from cold rolled sheet thick as 2.5mm and the surface of internal wall is decorated by double flame-retardant sandwich composite board as thick as 50mm.
The indoor facilities
Please see more in the attached lists 1-5 and pics 1-5
The electricity supply indoors
The electricity is connected into camps by industrial staple-lock couplings so that supply power for the rooms, air-cons and temporary lights. Besides, the power supply is quite safe and reliable due to installation of the built-in electric circuit and laying of PVC pipes between corrugated board and laminboard.
Surface processing and painting craftsmanship
1. Sand blasting standards:
After the sand-blasted surface is processed, its surface cleanliness should reach Sa2.5 and roughness Py30-70 μm.
2. Paint materials:
The primers should be epoxy zinc-rich paint, and the dry film be 60 μm thick; the undercoat ought to be epoxy mio barrior paint and the dry film be as thick as 60 μm; the finishing paint should be acrylic polyurethane paint and the dry film be 60 μm thick.
3. Paint color:
The house surface is to be painted white, the four corners and the upper frame sky-blue, the lower frame ( the frame of base ) black, liftinglug and clamp red and the sign of lifting rope on the liftinglug black.